Stage Hypnosis Training
“Learn the secrets of stage hypnosis via home study or live instruction.”
Stage hypnosis training is an interesting field. Take a look out there. It seems like anybody who knows a bit of hypnosis thinks they can call themselves a stage hypnosis instructor.
But if you want to learn the secrets of stage hypnosis, you’ve got to choose the right stage hypnosis training.
Here are some questions you might want to ask yourself…
- Do I know how to book shows or do I need some help in that area?
- Do I learn better through live training events or would home-study be better for me?
- Do I have good knowledge of hypnotic techniques already or do I need “ground up” stage hypnosis training?
Here are some questions you might want to ask your potential instructor…
- Are you certified as a hypnosis instructor?
- If so, by whom?
- Are you a full-time stage hypnotist?
- Do you have any kind of mentoring program available?
I personally recommend Stage Hypnosis Center. They have a selection of hypnosis DVDs and videos, can set you up for live stage hypnosis training or you can learn stage hypnosis via video. The instructor, Geoffrey Ronning, is certified as a hypnosis instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists. Geoff works full-time as a stage hypnotist. If you want to be a stage hypnotist, check them out here…